glo™ ranked as #17 in Top 50 LMS for 2017, #2 in Top 3 LMS’s for Mobile & in Top 5 LMS Vendors to Watch, by The Craig Weiss Group’s 2017 Reports
Digits are delighted to announce our award-winning platform glo™ has been ranked number seventeen in the 2017 LMS Top 50, number 2 in Top 3 LMS’s in Mobile and in the Top 5 LMS Vendors to Watch, all in reports by The Craig Weiss Group.
Craig Weiss is the CEO and Lead Analyst for the Craig Weiss Group, LLC. (formally E-Learning 24/7) and is widely renowned as the most influential person in the world for eLearning.
The Craig Weiss annual report analyses over 1000 learning management systems available on the market globally and is intricate in the detail it provides. It aims to help buyers make the most informed, detailed decision when choosing the right LMS for their needs, which can be difficult when in 2016 saw an increase in numbers of learning management systems to an all-time high.
Each vendor in the Top 50 has completed a detailed questionnaire on their products and services on which points were given and criteria scrutinised in all areas from Privacy and Security to Support and Training.
What makes glo™ unique:
- Unique Visual Learning Journeys
- Highly configurable / customisable / personalised interfaces at user / role level
- Configurable workflows
- Easily uploadable 3rd party content, including automatic Scorm wrapping of video files / YouTube, as well as workshop booking administration and blended content
- Multiple ways to deliver learning (PDP, Learning Plans, automatically generated course assignment based on location / role, recommended learning, Visual Journeys, Free Search)
- Skills Analysis and TNA tools
- No per user cost / significantly Lower cost of ownership
- Proven High volume implementation of a multi-language / multi regional administrated system (4.5million users across 10 markets)
Whatever your learning requirement, our unique learning platform glo™ not only delivers a complete blended learning experience for the learner, it gives comprehensive administration features and the ability to fully customise both brand and interfaces, tailoring it to your world.
The 2017 LMS Top 50 Report, by Craig Weiss Group is available to buy online here