Webinar: How Vaultex are engaging their employees with off-the-shelf learning
Watch our webinar now to discover more about off-the-shelf learning
With some employees now returning to the office, and some still working remotely, organisations have to find ways to ensure that all employees can upskill from wherever they may be working from. With off-the-shelf learning material – which have been pre-designed on a particular subject and are available for organisations to purchase – L&D teams can quickly transform learning, but what other benefits does off-the-shelf learning come with?
Find out by watching our free webinar with Vaultex, the UK’s leading cash management company.
Paul Hannon and Chris Mikkelson, Vaultex L&D managers, discussed the challenges they faced as an L&D team and their integration from a solely compliance-based platform to a combined compliance and self-developmental approach with off-the-shelf learning using Digits’ LMS.
The webinar also explored:
- Why Vaultex chose to change its approach to learning
- Their process for deciding on the right learning modules to use
- How they communicated and got buy-in from the rest of the organisation
- The importance of an engaging LMS solution to deliver the content
- An overview of their blended approach to L&D
- The benefits of this new approach