Your LMS — much like any modern technology — can become outdated. As one of your most powerful talent development and retention tools, you need to ensure your learning technology is keeping pace with the rapidly evolving world of tech, and actively helping you meet organisational objectives.
Download our guide to explore five of the most telling signs your LMS is due for an upgrade, with added context surrounding the reasons some features and functionality are so vital for your success.
You can look forward to learning how these key metrics can signal your need to upgrade:
- What your engagement rates can tell you about ‘fit’
- The meaningful data your LMS should provide to move you forward
- How a configurable LMS conveys brand values through personalisation
- Which software integrations really matter – and why
- How your LMS should help you spot critical skills gaps