Skills development and talent retention are major (and often disconnected) discussion points across organisations of all sizes, in every industry. With increasing resignations, ‘quiet quitting’, and a labour market grappling with hard-to-fill vacancies, businesses need to seek innovative and effective ways to develop and retain their people.
Could the solution to these challenges be closer collaboration between HR and L&D teams?
Download the white paper to discover:
- The trends affecting learning and development strategies
- How to create a learning strategy that addresses skills gaps
- HR and L&D: joining forces to develop the people strategy of tomorrow
- Technology’s role in HR and L&D skills strategies
- How an LMS can help unify HR and L&D skills strategies
- Benefits of closer strategic and technological collaboration between HR and L&D teams