Digital transformation continues to shape the way we work; from daily communication to professional development — and everything between — there’s no denying the impact technology has on our day-to-day lives. With so much change in the digital sphere, there’s never been a more important time to make sure your tech stacks up.
Your LMS — much like your mobile software, apps, and even your operating system — can become dated. Without a trusty notification banner to serve as a friendly reminder, many L&D departments continue using learning management software that no longer serves organisational needs. As one of your most powerful talent development and retention tools, your LMS needs to be in top shape to help you navigate every challenge and opportunity headed your way.
This prompts the question: Is your LMS raising or razing your prospect of growth? It might be time to upgrade your software and your results.
Our panel of learning experts share the five most notable signs you’ve outgrown your LMS, and then go on to explore the practical tips to help you take the next steps.
You can look forward to learning how these key metrics can become surefire signs you’ve outgrown your learning technology:
- The rules of (learner) engagement: what your engagement rates can tell you about ‘fit’
- Intelligent insights: can your LMS provide meaningful data to move you forward?
- Worth a thousand words: how a configurable LMS conveys brand values through personalisation
- Staying connected: which software integrations really matter?
- Bridging the gap: will your LMS help you spot critical skills gaps?