Do you have what it takes to join us? If so, please apply by sending your CV to email@example.com.
*No Recruiters Please*
Quality Control Technician
- Do you have a keen eye for detail?
- Are you passionate about delivering the highest quality solutions?
- Do you want to work in a dynamic software development team?
If this sounds like you, then the Quality Assurance Tester role could be a great opportunity.
You don’t need to be technical to do this job (but an interest in software development will help) – it’s about ensuring our award-winning glo™ learning management system is the best quality it can be and works for the people using it. Quality Control testing is a critical part of our software development process and plays a key role in helping us deliver an outstanding product.
You’ll be testing system functionality from the user’s perspective and working with the software development team to ensure our software meets the highest standards of functionality before it’s released to our customers.
You might be a graduate or simply have the desire to make your mark and contribute to the success of a growing organisation. There’s no specific technical experience required for this role but you absolutely must have a keen eye for detail, be committed to seeing the job through to the end, be able to take the user’s view of our system and be passionate about helping us ensure our product is as excellent as it can be.
Skills and Experience
- Some knowledge of quality control or learning management systems is desirable but not essential – we will provide full training to the successful candidate. However, to be successful you will need to illustrate:
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to quickly assimilate information
- A passion for quality and a keen eye to identify issues
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong time, dependency and priority management
- The ability to work effectively as part of a team
Why join Digits?
Apart from being a great place to work our culture is also fundamental to who we are at Digits, both as individuals and as a company. We have an honest, friendly open approach where we are not afraid to challenge each other or our clients.
We are always looking for people who share our values and who are not only committed and driven, but share a passion for digital learning development.